I want to grow the freckledfashionista to be bigger and better! I have loved featuring other bloggers in the past, in a guest post, and it’s truly great to see fresh new content on my blog. Well, I want more guest bloggers, and YOU could write a guest post for my blog! This will help you get tons of exposure to your blog.
How it works: I have written an application sheet with some questions so I can get to know you better. If you have a blog that has sewing, makeup, fashion, or healthy living posts, I would love for you to write a guest post for my blog!
Here are the questions:
- What is your blog’s name? (Please give the link.)
- Describe your blog in five words.
- Tell me a bit about yourself and your blog!
- If you were going to write a guest post for the freckledfashionista, what would you write it about?
- Why do you blog?
- What blog post are you most proud of publishing? (Please give the link.)
Once you have filled the application, email your answers to me to be considered! My email is email@example.com. Or you can contact me via the Contact Me page.
I’m going to go over the applications, and I will be emailing people that I am interested in.