Hello, welcome to today’s post! I know I just posted yesterday, but I wanted to share this with all of you! Let’s get right into it, shall we? I received this mud mask for my birthday–check out the post here–, and it clearly lasts a long time, because I still have plenty left! I checked online to make sure that it was 100% mud from the dead sea, and not something fake. It’s said that mud from the dead sea has great benefits for your skin, which is why I wanted to try it so much.
- The mask is smooth and hardens without “tightening” my skin.
- It doesn’t burn my sensitive skin like many masks do.
- It smells amazing!
- I feel like it really does a good job of cleaning out my pores!
- Although I feel like it really cleans my pores, that’s honestly all I can say about it. It claims that it helps with acne. I’ve been using it for months at this point, once a week, yet I feel like it hasn’t actually helped my pimples!
- It doesn’t come off very easily, it takes a lot of scrubbing.
Nonetheless, this mask is affordable and does a great job of cleaning your skin! Here’s the link if you would like to check it out. If you do, let me know your thoughts on it! Also, if you have any good masks that you would recommend, let me know!