To quote Thomas S. Monson, “Have an attitude of gratitude.” Isn’t that a great way to live by? The world needs more gratitude, y’all. The other day, I thought, “Why not make a WordPress tag like that?” So I did. Within a few minutes, I whipped up a blog graphic to go along with it.
As you can see, it’s called The Gratitude Tag, the most original name that I’ve ever coming up with! (Just kidding). Here are the rules:
- List five things that you’re grateful for. Try to think out of the box!
- Nominate five other bloggers to do the tag.
The rules are easy as could be! I’ll start it off.
- I’m grateful for a good book an a rainy day.
- I’m grateful for yoga and YWA.
- I’m grateful for all of you amazing followers! Thank you for following me in this journey.
- I’m grateful for nature & snow.
- I’m grateful for the Internet! (I had to.)
For this tag, I’m nominating:
And there we have it! A new tag to spread over WordPress. 😉 Thanks for reading! Before you go, I would love to hear something that you’re grateful for in the comments!