I’ve found my hair holy grail. Isn’t it amazing when you find a product that’s perfect for your hair, smells amazing, and is super inexpensive? Well, folks, I found that product, and I’m obsessed. I mean, I might as well tell you to buy this and wish you a nice day, but since I like going in-depth with my reviews…let’s get into the post!
This product is the OGX Nourishing Coconut Oil Hydrating Mist–holy whoa, what a mouthful.
I have thick, long hair, and so I can’t use a lot of products–I’ve found that putting too many products in my hair weighs it down and dries out my scalp. Lately, thanks to the freezing winter air, my hair has been super dry and brittle–a.k.a. the two words that you never want to have to use to describe your hair. I went to the store in search of a hydration spray & voila! I found this.
Note to self (and everyone reading this): Don’t use this on your hair unless it’s wet. I tried this when my hair was dry and it got super greasy. Make sure you spray a small amount on your ends & scalp right after showering.
- This is super inexpensive!
- It smells heavenly.
- It has readable, well-known ingredients. (Buh-bye chemicals)
- I feel like this mist really hydrates my hair. I definitely notice a difference when this is in my hair; it makes it more shiny & touchable, and smoother.
- You have to use a tiny amount of the spray, or your hair will become really greasy.
- The smell is heavenly, like I said above, but it’s also strong, and the coconut smell made me slightly nauseous.
Have you tried this product or any other OGX products? I would love to know your thoughts if you have. Also, what’s your hair holy grail? Thank you for reading!